Aerocool Aero-800 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 7 months ago
Aerocool is one of my favorite chassis manufacturers, as time and time again they’ve delivered unique, stylish, versatile and affordable products, and that’s something a lot of consumers can enjoy. Their latest chassis, the Aero-800, may be an affordable mid-tower, but it promises to give you plenty of great features in return for your investment, making it appealing to a wide range of system builders, not just those on a tight budget.
- Specially designed top metal cover with extended depth to easily install 240mm water cooling system.
- Front panel also supports the installation of either 240mm/280mm water cooling system.
- Bay covers are designed with a simple flip mechanism for easy removal of bay cover without removing the front panel.
- Support hi-end graphic cards up to 390mm.
- Supports max. CPU cooler height of 155mm.
- Supports max. PSU length of 180mm.
- Magnetic metal mesh sheet on top panel is easy to remove for cleaning and adds style to the chassis.
- Removable PSU dust filter for easy cleaning.
- Supports up to 2×3.5” HDD and 3×2.5” HDD/SSD.
- 2xUSB3.0+2xUSB2.0 / HD Audio + Mic.
- Large acrylic side window for clear viewing of chassis interior.
As you can see, it’s got a pretty well-rounded specification, with support for (up to) ATX motherboards, a good range of storage devices, 7 expansion slots, two pre-installed fans with optional water cooling support, and room for extra-long graphics cards.