iCloud releases October the 12th
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
Apple’s iCloud service will be ready to launch on October the 12th according to an announcement made today at the “Let’s Talk iPhone” event. The iCloud service is one that allows owners of several devices to upload and access all their data across a wide range of devices for free, you can do all these things:
- Upload and store documents to the iCloud storage so in theory you could start a document on your iPhone and finish it when you get to work and use your Mac Book.
- Access iTunes content across any Apple devices for free such as your iPhone or Mac.
- Upload, store and share photos via the iCloud service.
- Contacts and calendar events can also be stored on the iCloud service.
- Finally should you buy any iBooks you can also store these on the iCloud.