Arctic Sound P311 Bluetooth Headset Review
Henry Butt / 6 years ago
Over the past couple of years, Arctic Cooling have rebranded themselves slowly to Arctic’ to suit their ever diversifying range of products. Rather than dismiss the Arctic Cooling brand entirely, though, they have developed a number of sub-brands for their different types of products such as Arctic Sound and Arctic Power.
Today we are going to look at one of Arctic’s headsets, the P311. Unlike all the headsets Arctic have produced so far, the P311 connects via Bluetooth and is therefore more appropriate for use with an iPhone or laptop rather than for gaming.
- Packaging Dimensions (LxWxH): 165 x 65 x 230mm
- Wearing Style: Super-Aural, Neckband
- Bluetooth Version: V2.1+EDR Class 2
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz 22kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Battery: Rechargeable 400mAH; Li-Polymer Battery
- Talk Time: Up to 20 hours
- Limited Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 32g