Bad Bots Coming To Steam For Mac & PC Next Week
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Digital Tribe Games and IndiePub Entertainment are bringing the hardcore retro side-scrolling action game Bad Bots to PC and Mac via Steam on May 17, 2013.
As Sam McRae, last surviving member of the “Titan Hauler” crew, you must hack and blast your way through an onslaught of truly bad ‘bots to find a way to prevent a potential planet-destroying catastrophe. The mystery of what happened to everyone while you were in cryostasis unfolds around you as you wade through the bodies of your fallen shipmates, unloading round after round into your relentless automaton attackers.
- Explore 170 danger-filled rooms throughout the ship including the Evacuation Bay, Mechanical Shafts and Robot Workshops while the rich sci-fi story unfolds in the Campaign Mode.
- Engage in combat against more than 2000 deranged robots comprised of several unique types, all programmed to kill you.
- Face off against 7 deadly bosses, each with distinctive attacks including the fire spewing Flamebot, electrified Orbs, the lethal grip of the Spider and Jack Hammer’s brutal pistons.
- Defend yourself with 8 robot bustin’ weapons including your trusty Axe, Rifle, Shotgun, explosive Grenade Launcher, Pulsar Gun and more.
- Try to survive 60 seconds against an endless onslaught of especially persistent and cranky gun-toting, knife wielding robots in 3 unique rooms in Challenge Mode.
- Earn 14 challenging Achievements including “Run Amok,” “Top Dog” and “Reaper’s Friend.”
- Enjoy full Controller and Steam Big Picture support so you can partake in all the ‘bot slayin’ goodness from the comforts of your couch.
Award-winning indie developer Vanni del Moral (Point Five Projects) has crafted an intense experience that pays homage to his gaming roots. Bad Bots is filled with 2D run-and-gun excitement coated in a bold visual style set in a large open space craft.
Gamers can put their mettle to the metal in Bad Bots come May 17, 2013, on Steam for both PC and Mac.