Bastion now SteamPlay enabled
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Bastion is now SteamPlay enabled (play on PC or Mac), and 60% off right now on Steam! that’s right, you can pick up this stunning title for only £4.59 but be quick as the offer ends on the 4th May.
You can purchase Bastion on Steam here for £4.59
Bastion is an action role-playing experience that redefines storytelling in games, with a reactive narrator who marks your every move. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock the New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
- Stunning hand-painted artwork in full 1080p resolution
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration delivers a deep story
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- Controls custom-tailored to PC plus gamepad support
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- ‘New Game Plus’ mode unlocked after finishing the story
- Free Update: The Stranger’s Dream
- Delve deeper into the Bastion experience with the free update, featuring a challenging new scenario and new ways to play.
- The Stranger’s Dream: a new fully narrated Who Knows Where sequence, bigger and tougher than the others.
- Score Attack Mode: a new way to play through the story! You start at level one with all Spirits and Idols unlocked. Combat performance is rated for efficiency, and all areas are repeatable.
- No-Sweat Mode: for those who just want to experience the story of Bastion, this mode provides unlimited chances to carry on from where you left off if you’re defeated.
- Plus, new Steam Achievements and Leaderboards! To access the Stranger’s Dream sequence as well as Score Attack Mode, you need to have finished the game at least once. The Stranger’s Dream sequence will be available early on in your New Game Plus or Score Attack play-through.