BitFenix Aurora Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 6 months ago
BitFenix has been on the market for years, offering many hugely successful chassis that are still just as popular today as they’ve ever been. Now they’re back with their latest product, the Aurora, which comes decked out in glorious tempered glass on both the left and right side panels, giving you a great way to show off your build.
“Aurora is designed for high end aesthetically pleasing builds with water-cooled systems carrying an elegant theme of curved lines and glass windows with “BitFenix RGB Chroma Control” and “BitFenix SSD Chroma” certified by “ASUS AURA” letting you take control of the illumination of your system.”
There are a lot of buzz words thrown around these days, the biggest of which is RGB, so naturally the chassis has you covered there with its funky RGB SSD Chroma mount, which is also compatible with ASUS AURA, allowing you to sync up your systems lighting with the built-in chassis lighting.
“BitFenix Aurora supports up to EATX motherboards whilst having plenty of room for high end water-cooling builds. At the back of the motherboard tray, Aurora leaves plenty of room for cable management to support high end components and PSUs. Both the included hard drive cages are modular and tool-free giving the user the ability to configure the system to their needs. Apart from these hard drive cages which accommodate up to 4 HDDs, the Aurora comes with three modular SSD brackets.”
- Colour: Arctic White
- Motherboard SPEC: E-ATX/ ATX/ M-ATX/ Mini-ITX
- Graphic Card Length: Up to 400mm
- Power Supply Length: Up to 220mm
- Storage Capacity: 5.25″ – 0, 3.5″
- Cooling Capacity: Front – 120mm x 2 or 140mm x 2, Rear – 120mm x 1 (Included), Top – 120mm x 2 or 140mm x 2
- Radiator Capacity: Front – 280mm x 1 or 240mm x 1 or 120mm x 1, Rear – Up to 120mm x 1, Top – 280mm x 1 or 240mm x 1 or 120mm x 1
- Front I/O: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, RGB 7 Colour Cycle button, HD Audio MIC & Headphone
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 215 x 490 x 520mm
- RGB Functions: BitFenix Chroma Controller & BitFenix SSD Chroma – Aura Certified, 7 Colour Mode + Pulse function
- Cable Management: 20-25mm Cable Management Space
- Compatibility: Graphic Length up to 400mm, Support Dual 280mm radiator, Removable HDD cage, Removable PSU Dust Filter.
Check out this cool product video from BitFenix which shows off many of the features found in the Aurora, then jump to the next page for a closer look at what it has to offer.