Computex: Tesoro Announce Gandiva H1L Laser Gaming Mouse, Launches In 2 Months
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Tesoro Technology USA Inc are proud to inform that Gandiva Laser Gaming Mouse will be available globally within next 2 months. First shown prototype sample during CeBIT and now final version during Computex 2013, Gandiva represents the bow of Arjuna, great warrior of Mahabharat war. The bow was decorated with gold and had radiant finishing. It made Arjuna invisible and no one else could use it in the mortal world. When used, it made a sound of thunder.
Tesoro H1L Gandiva has modern and attractive design, which features full color programmable illumination effect. Through its programmable software UI, and build in 128Kb memory, users can define up to 5 sets of mouse mapping, 40 macro keys, game script settings and illumination effect control. With high quality grade laser sensor AVAGO 9800, max customized resolution can reach up to 8200 DPI and it can be modified with respect to X and Y axis.
Additional user control options include shooting speed, a tool for FPS fans to fine tune the shooting speed and ensure optical click rates and Lift off distance setting that allows user to design how sensitive the laser sensor is, and ultrapooling adjustment – from 125Hz to 1000Hz.
To ensure that Gandiva has long life-span and fantastic durability, Tesoro added special exclusive only to Tesoro newest Omron Switch Technology to add the clicky feel with superb durability. Together with smooth Teflon feet, which provide maximum sliding control, and braided cable – Gandiva is built to last for years.
- 8200 DPI Laser Sensor – AVAGO 9800.
- Adjustable DPI with respect to X and Y axis. Steps can be defined by user
- High speed motion detection and acceleration.
- 1000Hz Ultra polling rate control. (125/250/500/1000)
- 128Kb onboard memory.
- 8 independently programmable buttons.
- User friendly UI for easy setup.
- 5 mapping sets, 40 macro keys.
- Adjustable full color LED control.
- Shooting Speed Control
- Laser Gaming Grade Sensor
- Newest special made Omron Switch Technology – only available to Tesoro
- Liftoff distance control (LOD control)
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Gold-plated USB connector with braided cable.
There is no doubt that this mouse looks completely bad ass and we here at eTeknix can’t wait to get one in for review and see what this mouse can do, hopefully it performs even a fraction as good as it looks.
Thank you Tesoro for providing us with this information