Conquest! Medieval Realms out now on iTunes and Google Play
Peter Donnell / 5 years ago
Developed by The Lordz Games Studio and Illustrious Software, is a turn-based game where the objective is to conquer up to 5 opposing players (either AI players or other human players) by defeating their armies and capturing their lands – to do this you will need to unite all of your lands, build up a powerful economy, and raise armies to defend the homeland and to take lands from your enemies.
I actually get to spend some time with the developers of this title recently, I even got a little go on the game (pre-release) on the latest iPad, the game looked and played fantastic, the touch interface is brilliant and the game is a lot of fun.
The game has been totally adapted to bring you a step in strategy performance on all mobile platforms, launching simultaneous on all Android driven phones and tablets, and all iOS supported mobiles such as: iPhone, iTouch and iPad.
It has a classic rock, paper, scissor strategy approach and with a very flexible AI, it will please both new as veteran war and strategy gamers. With hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming, all while remaining simple game to learn, but you’ll need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
- Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the campaign or skirmish modes.
- Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
- 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
- A strategy game that will please young and old, new and experienced gamers.
- Includes standard 4 campaigns, almost 100 maps and a build in map generator for many, many hours of pure fun and great replay value.