Cooler Master launch the Silent Pro Hybrid PSU range
Andy Ruffell / 5 years ago
Cooler Master have announced the launch of their new line of power supplies with the Silent Pro Hybrid range, the units are available in 850w, 1050w and 1300w models and are priced at a MSRP of $199.99, $249.99 and $299.99 respectively, they are a fully modular cable unit and come packaged with a 5.25 inch PSU connected fan controller.
The Silent Pro Hybrid series are gold certified with a 90% efficiency, the included fan controller offers direct PSU connection and so also controls the 135mm PSU fan to allow for silent operation and can turn it off for use under 200w loads whilst also supporting up to 3 other system fans.
The units feature:
- Fully Modular Cables
Flexibility of using only the cables needed for a cleaner system build
- Silent Operation
135 mm Hydraulic Dynamic Bearing Fan for quieter operation
- Function Panel Fan Speed Control
5.25”control panel for 135mm PSU and three system fans
- Switchable Automatic / Manual mode
– Fanless Mode:
Fanless operation with 135mm fan is at 0dB when loading is under 200W or 25?
– Manual Mode:
PSU fan speed can be adjusted manually from 3V-12V
- Single 12 V Power Rail Tackling challenges from the most power-intensive peripherals head on, this solitary 12 V power rail provides ample power and strong resistance to any overloading up to 105A.
- Double-Layer EMI Filter Dual protection from electromagnetic interference, thus restraining noise and interference for greater protection for you and your connections.
- Unique Patented Technologies:
Specially design transformer to improve thermal and efficiency.
Patent design transformer mount with heat sink, the size was reduced by up to 25% than the traditional transformer providing lesser energy consumption, while conducting the heat for better overall efficiency.
HTT™ – Heat Transfer Technology:
Patent design “L” shaped heat sink layout.
This technology helps to guide the air flow along the heat sink to improve the air circulation for maximum performance.
Patent design hyper link between IC and the relative components.
Patent energy conversion design path provides super efficient connection from the transformer to components. The signal can be transfer directly without any energy loss.
- Intel Compliant ATX12V v 2.3 and EPS version 2.92 compliant.
- Active PFC+ PWM Combo Controller Integrating this active controller will increase the efficiency of any computer, making PFC higher than 99%.
- Japanese Capacitors
High quality capacitors protecting equipment from capacitor leakage problem, also increasing the life-span of your equipment, especially at high temperatures.
- Eco-friendly design: Erp Lot6 Ready!
A maximum 5Vsb current draw target in S5 off-mode of ? 0.1A for its motherboards and needed to ensure the system will consume < 1W in its off-mode
- Supports 4-Way SLI / CrossFire + Dual CPUs.
Able to run toughest rig with 4-way GPUs and dual CPUs without any hassle.
- And More
Multiple updated connectors for all types of interfaces (PCIe, SATA etc.)
Multiple Protection Design (OVP / UVP / OCP / OPP / OTP / SCP)
High reliability with an MBTF of at least 100,000 hours of use.
Five Year Warranty.
The Silent Pro Hybrid range will be available for US regions and Asia in October, and in Europe on November 2011, for a more detailed look inside the units see here for a flash guide.