Corsair launches individual-sleeved PSU modular cables
Andy Ruffell / 485 days ago
Corsair has always been a high quality PC component manufacturer, and with most of their popular cases featuring side windows, it seemed they’ve gone into looks more and more with the launch of their individual-sleeved PSU modular cables.
Sleeved cables are very popular amongst gamers, enthusiast modders and the likes, and Corsair is providing its new cable through upgrade kits for a select range of their PSUs.
The PSU selected to for these new accessories are the Professional (AX) and Professional Gold (AX) series modular PSU.
Available in various colours - black, red, blue, and white – the kits are composed of a wide range of connectors. Taking the Gold AX1200 for example, you receive 16 modular cable:
- One (1) ATX Main Mother Board Power Connector 24 pin (20+4)
- Two (2) EPS/ATX 12V Power Processor Connector 8 pin (4+4 split)
- Six (6) PCI-Express Connector 8 pin (6+2 split)
- Four (4) Serial ATA, SATA, Power Connector
- Three (3) Peripheral Flat Power Connectors (4pin)
Categorized under the PSU accessories section, the product page was put up by Corsair to put the cables as well as their prices on display.
These kits are available with a price ranging between $79.99 and $99.99