CyberPowerPC Fangbook III HX6 15.6-Inch Gaming Notebook Revealed
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
Eager to take your mobile gaming to the next level? Then you may want to check out the new Fangbook III HX6 15.6″ gaming notebook from CyberPowerPC. It comes equipped with the latest Intel Core i7-4700MQ processors, Nvidia GeForce GTX 860 M4GB graphics and plenty of upgrade options for those who need even more power.
The processor is incredibly efficient, as it’s capable of dropping down to just 800Mhz when you’re browsing the web or playing Minesweeper, but dials up to 3.4GHz when you really need it.
The Fangbook III comes equipped with a 1080p LED display and a two megapixel HD webcam. It supports mSATA in addition to 2.5″ drives; it also comes equipped with a SATA 6.0Gbps 1TB hard drive as standard. There’s also three shortcut keys that allow you to spin up the cooling fans, adjust the backlighting and to underclock the CPU at the touch of a button.
The Fangbook III HX6 base configuration includes:
- 15.6″ Full HD (1080P) LED Backlit IPS Panel Display
- Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M Graphics Card
- 8GB DDR3 Memory – Expandable to 16GB for Heavy Multi-tasking
- 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6.0Gbps Hard Drive
- 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Measurements – 14.9″ x 10.3″ x 1.24″ at 5.9 lbs
- Starting price is $1100
For more details, check out the official product page.
Thank you CyberPowerPC for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of CyberPowerPC.