Disciples 3: Reincarnation Out Now On Steam
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Bitcomposer Games have been working hard to revive the classic Disciples series back to life again with Disciples 3: Reincarnation. The PC version of the turn-based roleplay strategy game is now live on Steam and to celebrate its release they’ve knocked 20% off of the price for a short period of time.
The remake of the two predecessors, Disciples 3: Renaissance and Resurrection contains many new features which have been developed based on feedback from the community. Gamers are now able to play multiplayer matches on land and on water, take on new and challenging quests and build their own campaigns with the map editor, while new spells and a completely revamped fighting and inventory system for all units are also available.
- Unique visual style and magnificent atmosphere in a new instalment
- Dramatic and intriguing plot, written by Ekaterina Stadnikova, the author of the most successful Disciples-themed novel “Precious Blood”
- New combat and magic system. Dozens of new global spells
- Totems and flags can change the rules on the battlefield
- Aquatic spaces with majestic ships and terrifying bosses
- Over 180 hours of gameplay. Four factions; 27 large detailed missions, over 70 new side quests, significantly extending the main storyline
- Over 200 new objects on land and sea; 13 new neutral units
- Multiplayer in hot-seat mode and over the net. Playing for neutral units is now possible
- Gaming editor to create your own campaigns
In Disciples 3: Reincarnation four different races are struggling for supremacy in Nevendaar. In four big campaigns the gamers experience the story of “The Empire”, “The Legions of the Damned”, “The Elves Alliance” and „”The Undead Hordes”. Disciples 3: Reincarnation combines the best of features from Disciples 2 with those of Disciples 3: Renaissance and Disciples 3: Resurrection. New maps, new quests and a reworked graphic engine render this turn-based strategy game an intriguing experience, think of it as a HD remake that’s been tweaked and improved in every way possible, not just in the graphics department. The game is available on Steam now.
Thank you Bitcomposer for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Bitcomposer.