eTeknix News Writers Required
Andy Ruffell / 3 years ago
eTeknix are expanding at an exponential rate, and therefore we are looking to increase the size of our team to cater for the increased traffic that we’ve seen over the past year. If you want to be a part of this team and help to drive eTeknix forward by keeping our readers up-to-date on the latest happenings in the tech world, then read on.
Technology news writers are required to keep content flowing on eTeknix in a variety of areas including computers, media, consumer technology, mobile, communication, gaming, esports and much more. You will be responsible for researching and writing news articles that you believe will appeal to our readers. Each article will have to include high resolution images and will have to be factual and concise. We aim for articles to be of at least 350 words and to be of grammatical English with correct spelling and punctuation. The right candidate will be looking to create at least 3 articles a day for the majority of the week.
Examples of articles can be found here:
- Google’s Chromebook Pixel spotted with Linux OS
- NYPD Creates Special Team for Recovering Stolen Apple Devices
- Microsoft Confirm; They Were Hacked Too
- EK Release Full-Cover GTX Titan waterblock
- Crystal Dynamics Announces PC Specs for Tomb Raider
- English as first language
- Good English skills (grammar, punctuation, spelling)
- Experience with basic image editing software is desirable
- Able to proofread your own work
- A quick grasp of content management systems
- Previous news writing experience would be a bonus
While this job is not full-time, it’s up to the right candidates to be self-motivated and willing to work for the results. Simply put, the more you put in, the more you will take away
If you believe that this job role sounds right for you, then please send over a CV/Resume and any examples of your work to email@example.com
This job vacancy is ongoing until the right candidates are found, but as eTeknix continues to grow, our team will grow too.