Eurocom Launches Upgradeable M4 Ultraportable Laptop
Bohs Hansen / 1 year ago
If you’re in the market for a compact laptop that still packs a great display and enough power for even demanding usage scenarios, then you might want to take a closer look at the new Eurocom M4 ultraportable laptop with up to Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M graphics, intel Core i7-4940MX upgradeable processors, and a QHD+ 13.3-inch display with a resolution of 3200 x 1800 pixels.
The new Eurocom packs a lot of power but only weighs 2kg and measures just 330 x 227 x 31.9mm. As with all Eurocom models, you can customize just how much performance you need and want to pay for. The M4 now provides three levels of graphics cards to choose from, the GeForce 960M, 860M, and 765M. The new 960M might be the perfect choice for a system like this, providing a great performance at decreased power consumption.
The system is powered by Intel’s HM87 Chipset that can handle the full line of Intel’s 4th Gen Core i7 processors, including the Core i7-4940MX with four cores and eight threads, running at 3.1GHz. You can equip the system with up to 16GB DDR3-1866 memory via the two SO-DIMM slots and with up to 4TB storage capacity through one 9.5mm 2.5-inch and two mSATA storage bays, even the most demanding users needs should be covered.
The display is also customizable, not everyone want’s a QHD resolution on a 13-inch screen. Other options besides the 3200×1800 display is a 2560×1440 Quad HD matte display and a 1920×1080 Full HD matte display. Even with all that power at your disposal, the M4 can still give you a long battery time of 5 hours.
EUROCOM M4 VGA / GPU Graphics Options:
- 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M (N15P-GX-B); 640CUDA; GPU 1029MHz; VRAM 2500MHz; Maxwell GM107 28nm; on-board
- 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M (Kepler); 128-bit; 768 CUDA; GPU/VRAM Clock 850MHz/2000MHz; on-board
- 2GB GDDR5; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (N16P-GX-B); 640CUDA; GPU 1097MHz; VRAM 2500MHz; Maxwell GM107 28nm; on-board
EUROCOM M4 Processor / CPU Options:
- 2.40 GHz (up to 3.40) Intel Mobile Core i7-4700MQ (Haswell); 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.50 GHz (up to 3.5) Intel Mobile Core i7-4710MQ (Haswell); 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.60 GHz (up to 3.20) Intel Mobile Core i5-4210M (Haswell); 2C/4T; 3MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 37W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.80 GHz (up to 3.80); Intel Mobile Core i7-4810MQ; 4C/8T; 6MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600
- 2.90 GHz (up to 3.90); Intel Mobile Core i7-4910MQ; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 47W; DDR3L-1600/1866
- 3.00 GHz (up to 3.90) Intel Mobile EXTREME Core i7-4930MX (Haswell); 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 57W; DDR3L-1600/1866
- 3.10 GHz (up to 4.00); Intel Mobile Core i7-4940MX Extreme; 4C/8T; 8MB L3; 22nm; FCPGA946; 57W; DDR3L-1600/1866