EVGA Announces Pro SLI Bridges V2
Ryan Leiserowitz / 2 years ago
EVGA announced today that it was launching a line of SLI bridges that will help to bring a bit of style and class to your SLI setup. The new bridges are for two, three, and four way SLI with a back-lit white EVGA logo on black and it is shrouded with aluminum.
The standard ribbon and bare PCB bridges that are normally supplied by board makers often leave those with windowed cases wanting something more elegant. Nvidia came to market with some earlier nice black and aluminum bridges within the last year and they did great, so obviously EVGA is wanting to get in on that market and came up with their own design. No word currently on pricing and the release date is “coming soon”, but you can bookmark the webpage to keep watch for the release.
Next Generation Features:
- Separate models to support 2-Way (Short), 2-Way (Standard), 3-Way SLI or 4-Way SLI.
- High pixel clock design optimized for 4K+ and 120Hz+ gaming.
- EVGA logo illuminates on select GeForce GTX graphics cards.
- Compatible with all SLI enabled graphics cards.
- Looks super awesome!
SLI functionality works on all SLI enabled graphics cards. LED functionality works on the following cards:
- All EVGA GTX TITAN graphics cards.
- All EVGA GTX 980 graphics cards.
- Select EVGA GTX 970 graphics cards.
- All EVGA GTX 960 graphics cards.
- All EVGA GTX 780/780 Ti graphics cards.
- Select EVGA GTX 770 graphics cards.