EVGA Launch SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Enthusiast Power Supply
Ryan Martin / 4 years ago
EVGA have only a very small selection of power supplies. Their SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified, made by Etasis, and their Super NOVA NEX750G and NEX 650G, made by FSP Aurum. Today EVGA add another power supply to this line up. The new SuperNOVA 1000 G2 power supply is rumoured to be made by either Super Flower or FSP Aurum. This new unit offers 1000W of continuous power, 80 PLUS Gold certification and EVGA’s trademark warranty and customer support. The warranty offered is a staggering 10 years as we have come to expect from EVGA who always stand behind the quality of their products.
Other than those things, the rest of the key features tick all the right boxes for both performance and aesthetically minded enthusiasts.
- 10 Year Warranty and EVGA Customer Support
- 80Plus Gold Rating Pending, with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads
- Single +12V rail delivers up to 83.3A
- Vertical double layer main transformer increases power output
- Fully Modular design reduces cable clutter
- Japanese Solid State Capacitors
- Quiet 140mm Double Ball Bearing Fan
The product is currently listed on the EVGA store for €200. A pretty hefty price in my opinion but what do you think? Would you consider buying it?