EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse Now Available For Pre-Order
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
EVGA’s upcoming entry to the peripherals market is almost upon us, the EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse. Having been built with ultra high quality materials, the X10 features a real Carbon Fiber surface, fitted with a high-performance 8200 DPI laser sensor, an adjustable weight systems, nine fully programmable buttons and a size adjustable body that allows you to change the height of the mouse.
Like any high quality gaming mouse, the TORQ X10 has been fitted out with Omrom switches, which offer a lifespan of over 20 million clicks, so there is little chance you’ll wear them out with endless battles in DOTA II. The base of the mouse features a solid metal construction, which combined with the Carbon Fiber panels gives it great durability.Finally, you’ll find the mouse features a 1000 Hz polling rate, a 6ft silver coated USB cable and more. The pre-order pages are now live over at Newegg, with the Carbon fiber model available for $69.99 and the non-carbon model for $49.99.
- Max DPI: 8200
- Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
- Main Switch Type: Omron – 20 million click lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 9
- Min/Max Weight: 147g/160g
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Real Carbon Fiber Surface
- Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
- Adjustable height system supports all gamers
- Adjustable DPI up to 8200 DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Adjustable weight system
- Highest quality materials including silver coated wire, Omron switches and Carbon Fiber surface
- Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
- Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
- Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
EVGA Unleash Software
The EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse comes complete with a full software package that allows complete control over the mouse. Customize the color, button settings, DPI and profiles. The EVGA Unleash software also has an OSD (On Screen Display) that makes it easy to see what profile or DPI setting you are using!
- Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ X10.
- Easy to switch between right/left handed mode.
- Ability to reassign any of the 9 buttons.
- Designed with usability in mind.
- Heads up display shows key settings at a glance.
- Flexible macro and profiling system.
- Adjustable LED color and brightness.
Thank you TechPowerUp for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of TechPowerUp.