EVGA Unveil SuperNOVA 1000 P2 Power Supply
Ryan Martin / 3 years ago
Back at Computex 2013 we were at the EVGA booth and we took a look at their upcoming SuperNOVA 1000 P2 power supply. Now a couple of months later and EVGA has finally released this impressive unit out into the market. The new EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 is an 80 Plus Platinum certified power supply that is fully modular in design.
EVGA’s SuperNOVA 1000 P2 is probably OEM produced by Super Flower and is backed by an impressive 10 year warranty. Above you can see all the fully sleeved modular cables of all which are a single colour with no exposed cabling. EVGA have certainly done a stellar job with the presentation of this product and you’ll pay a pretty penny as the RRP is about $220.
- 80 PLUS Platinum High Efficiency Power Supply Certified – 50% Load (92% Efficiency)
- Superior Vertical Double Layer Main Transformer
- Dual Thermal Control System provides custom Fan RPM modes
- ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (zero fan noise < 45C)
- Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors improves long-term reliability
- High Amperage Multi-Rail Design for maximum power and efficiency
- Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protections built in
- Fully modular cable design (improve airflow/cable management)
Images courtesy of EVGA