Fist Puncher Alpha Delivered To Kickstarter Backers
Peter Donnell / 254 days ago
Fist Puncher, the old school pixel art beat ‘em up from Team2Bit, has been delivered to backers of its Kickstarter campaign and is now available for PC at Desura.com.
Trumpeted as ‘Castle Crashers meets Double Dragon’, ‘Fez meets Mortal Combat’ and ‘Minecraft meets a game with no mining at all’, Fist Puncher is the button mashing brawler fans of the genre have been waiting for. The game focuses on smooth gameplay melded to role playing elements that allow for character progression and unlockable content. “If you like beat ‘em ups, you’ll love Fist Puncher. If not, you live a sad life.”, says studio co-founder Matt Lewandowski.
- 14 playable characters, including Dr. Karate, Steroid Jackson, Hella Fistgerald and the Beekeeper
- Unique attacks and movesets for each character
- Over 40 levels, from a nude beach to Hitler’s birthday party
- Attack with tasers, slingshots, guns, bombs and more!
- Throw cars, cows, dogs, street musicians and whatever else gets in your way!
- Save an orphanage from foreclosure and other tender moments
- 99 unlockable achievement trading cards – collect them all!
- 4 player local co-op
- Mind-blowing pixel art
Fans can expect more from Fist Puncher soon. “This is really a complete game, but we’re calling it an alpha because there is so much more we’re going to add to it over the coming months”, says Lewandowski.
Team2Bit is an independent videogame development studio consisting of brothers Jake and Matt Lewandowski. The duo won season one of ‘The Next Game Boss’, IGN’s reality television series about indie game development.
Additional information on Team2Bit and Fist Puncher is available at www.team2bit.com