Kalypso Media Confirms Presence and Line-up at Gamescom 2012
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Kalypso Media today unveiled their plans for Gamescom 2012 in Cologne. Occupying approximately 300 square meters of floor space in both the business and consumer exhibition halls, Kalypso will be presenting their key titles for 2012 and highlights for 2013. Exciting titles such as Omerta – City of Gangsters and The Dark Eye – Demonicon will be playable on consoles and PC during the expo.
Kalypso Media will be in Hall 4.2, Stand #E19 in the business hall and game fans will find the stand located in Hall 6, Stand #A51 in the consumer area.
The line-up for Gamescom 2012 includes:
- Legends of Pegasus (PC)
- The Dark Eye – Demonicon (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC)
- DARK (PC and Xbox 360)
- Omerta – City of Gangsters (PC and Xbox 360)
- Port Royale 3 (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)
- Alien Spidy (PSN, Xbox Live and PC)
- Dollar Dash (PSN, Xbox Live and PC)