Kolink Aviator V Mid-Tower Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 5 months ago
the budget chassis market is packed full of products, and it can be damn hard to find the best one for your money. Kolink is one of the more affordable brands on the market, and have been seeing great sales on Overclockers UK as an affordable range that promises great value for money, so we couldn’t resist getting in one of their latest products to see what all the fuss is about!
“With its aggressive gaming design, the Kolink Aviator is an excellent example of a gaming case that is packed full of features without the hefty pricetag. The Black Aviator V comes with a premium Glossy finish, and 3 pre-installed fans, 2 of which are Red LED. The Aviator V comes with support for up to 370mm VGA cards, 170mm CPU Coolers and 240mm Radiators on the top or front panel. In addition, the Aviator V features a full acrylic window side panel, which gives you an impressive view of your entire system. Furthermore, the Aviator V comes with 2 x USB3.0 ports at standard, an TF/SD Card Reader and a fan controller for excellent user interface options.” – OCUK
It may only cost £46.99, but the Aviator V comes packed with all the features you could hope for in a mid-tower chassis. There’s room for a decent amount of cooling hardware, long graphics cards, a decent amount of hard drives, and much more. So let’s get it out of the box and take a closer look at what it has to offer!
- 2 x Front USB 3.0 with audio jacks
- Extruded right side panel for cable management & better airflow.
- Large hexagonal mesh on front and top for good airflow.
- Equipped with a stylish pedestal that lifts your chassis and improves airflow.
- Bottom PSU placement.
- Tool free SSD, HDD side installation.
- TF/SD card reader ready for quick access to multimedia.
- Full Acrylic window side panel for an impressive view of your system
- Dual radiator water cooler compatible (top and front)
- Model: Aviator Black
- Type: Midi Tower Case
- Colour: Black with glossy front panel finish
- Case Material: 0.5mm Steel/Plastic
- Power Supply Orientation: Bottom
- Motherboard Support: ATX/Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX
- External 5.25″ Bays: 2
- External 3.5″ Bays: 1
- Internal 3.5″ Bays: 2
- Internal 2.5″ Bays: 1
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front Ports: 2 x USB3.0 (with USB2.0 convertor), 1 x USB2.0, HD-Audio x 1, Mic x 1, SD Card Reader, Fan Controller
- Cooling System: Front – 2 x 120mm Fan (included Red LED), Rear – 1 x 120mm (included), Top – 2 x 120mm (optional)
- Dimensions: 400 x 211 x 480mm
- Box Dimensions: 578 x 263 x 538
- Clearance: VGA – 370mm, CPU Cooler – 170mm