Latest Heroes of Might and Magic 7 Screenshots Look Great
Bohs Hansen / 2 years ago
Heroes of Might and Magic 7 is still in its alpha phase, but it already looks pretty sweet and is set for a 2015 release time.
The official blog has started off the month by releasing some new screenshots of the environment and areas in works. As a long time fan of the series, I like what I see.
Official disclaimer to the screenshots:
Please take note that in those screenshots:
– We didn’t used default camera angle & high to allow a better overview of environments
– Armies were set randomly and this is an example of big battlegrounds but we have of course a lot of smaller ones (and mediums, and tiny and giant etc.)
– Creatures/Heroes/Items scales are not final at all
– There are glitches and work in progress assets
– Visual quality is not final too
For those who might not know, Heroes of Might and Magic is a traditional turn-based strategy game who’s fantasy element and fundamental game basics have fascinated gamers for several decades.
Full HD versions of the screenshots can be found on the official blog post in case the above should be a tad to small for you.
Thanks to Ubisoft for providing us with this information