Maingear announces 2700K based computer systems
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system builder offering custom desktops, notebooks, workstations and media centers, embraces the latest update to the Intel Sandybridge platform with the addition of Intel’s Core i7 2700k to their SHIFT and F131 desktops.
The Intel Core i7 2700k is a quad-core processor that clocks at 3.5GHz with 3.9GHz Turbo Boost and integrates CPU, graphics, memory controller, PCI Express all on a single chip. This allows pc fanatics to have extreme gaming, amazing multimedia, ultimate flexibility and extreme overclocking. PC enthusiast and PC gamers looking for pure performance will be looking to the unlocked Intel Core i7-2700K to maximize their gaming experience. Combine this with MAINGEAR’s EPIC liquid cooling solutions; gamers will have a silent and stable system no matter what game their waiting for such as EA’s Battlefield 3 pc game.
Advantages of Intel Core i7 2700k in MAINGEAR desktops:
- Intel Core i7-2700K is 100MHz faster than the previous generation Intel Core i7 2600k
- MAINGEAR can overclock the Intel Core i7-2700K up to 5GHz and beyond
- With MAINGEAR’s EPIC liquid solutions, gamers can max out settings for the ultimate experience
- Available on the MAINGEAR SHIFT and F131
- MAINGEAR F131 with Intel Core i7 2700k starts at $1,228 while the SHIFT starts at $1,985