MSI Announce MS-9A29 Fanless PC, Features 3G-Ready SIM Card Slot
Ryan Martin / 3 years ago
MSI always seem to be expanding their portfolio of products, having just dipped their toes into gaming keyboards recently, and today they’ve unveiled a mini fanless industrial PC for the embedded system market. The MS-9A29 is an Intel Atom based mini PC designed for industrial applications. The system features wall mounting options and is ideal for space critical applications. The MS-9A29 is bundled full of connectivity to give it a wide range of uses. It features dual Gigabit LAN, serial connectors, WiFi and 3G. In terms of storage there is mSATA, SATA and Mini-PCIe. Dual displays are provided by HDMI and VGA outs.
The bottom of the MS-9A29 features a removable cover to easily access the mainboard and swap out any RAM, connectivity modules, hard drives and other components that need maintenance. MSI claims they are pioneers in offering both 3G support and an integrated SIM card holder.
- Slim and compact size that is perfect for space-critical applications
- Ready-to-attach to LCD monitors with simply one screwdriver and optional bracket
- Intel Atom processor with ultra low power and fanless design, a perfect cool solution for automation
- Support DDR3 SO-DIMM memory up to 4GB
- Dual independent displays with VGA and HDMI outputs
- Dual Gigabit LAN for high-bandwidth communications
- Dual Mini-PCIe for expansion (one with SIM holder), offering more application possibilities
- Versatile options for networking: Gigabit LAN and optional WiFi/3G by Mini-PCIe
- Removable bottom cover design for internal Mini-PCIe (WiFi/3G?), SATA, memory, and serial connection
- Designed with 3G SIM-card holder onboard ready for 3G Mini-PCIe application
- Support mSATA for solid state disk option, offering faster data access and reliable storage
- Two openings on rear panel reserved for 3G/WiFi antennas
- Can be mounted on wall or monitor (with bracket)
For more information, visit the product page.
Image courtesy of MSI