MSI Announces WindBOX III Advanced Fanless Mini-PC
Bohs Hansen / 1 year ago
Big and custom built systems for high-end gaming and graphical work isn’t always what you need and if you want to go into the opposite direction, then MSI’s latest system might be just the right pick for you. The WindBOX III Advanced (MS-9A75) Fanless Mini-PC brings a powerful CPU along with plenty of connectivity options and best of all, it’s completely silent.
The MS-9A75 is based on Intel’s 5th Gen Broadwell-ULT Core i5-5200U processor that supports up to three screens. You get a DVI-I and two DisplayPort connectors for this and those are far from the only connection options on this tiny fanless unit. There is dual-LAN, plenty of USB 3.0 ports as well as audio, USB 2.0, and COM ports. There are two models, so what connectors you have available depends a little bit on that.
The system should also be easy to maintain as the bottom cover is convenient removable for quick access to the 2.5-inch SSD slot, the memory, and 2 full-size mini-PCIe slots.
- Slim and fanless system design with Mini-ITX board
- 5th Gen Intel Broadwell ULT Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron Processor
- Support DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 16GB memory
- 3 independent display: 2 x DP, 1 x DVI-I (support DVI-D and VGA via Y cable)
- 2 x Intel GbE LAN, 4 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB2.0, 1 or 2 x COM, audio, and lockable DC jack
- Flexible design for easy maintenance on 2.5″ HDD/SSD, memory & 2 full-size mini-PCIe
- DC-in 19V/65W adaptor
Thank You TechPowerUp for providing us with this information