MSI debut their flagship industrial QM77 mini-ITX board
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
MSI have unveiled the QM77 mini-ITX board, designed for the high performance Intel Ivy Bridge / Sandy Bridge Mobile CPU with integrated graphic processor for multiple displays and Intel QM77 Express chipset, featuring the optional PCIe 2.0 / 3.0 slot, Dual-channel DDR3 SO-DIMMs for up to 16 GB memory capacity and various I/O connectors for all kinds of peripherals. The fanless MSI QM77, power-saving, dust-free and noise-less, is durable under extreme environments and suitable to be applied in every industrial field, such as digital signage, kiosk, gaming, industrial control automation and POS.
The MSI QM77 supports triple displays from built-in D-sub, DVI, HDMI, LVDS or eDP (Embedded Display Port) by Intel Ivy Bridge Mobile CPU while dual displays by Intel Sandy Bridge CPU, delivering the Full HD graphics quality. Although it is designed in compact size, there is no compromised in functions and peripherals including HD Audio for excellent sound effect, Dual Gigabit Ethernet LANs for speedy network, RS-232/422/485 serial ports for commercial applications, optional TPM (Trusted Platform Module) for security, GPIO and so on.
In addition, the various storage interfaces are realized in MSI QM77. The built-in SATA III ports, mini SATA port, Mini PCIe slot, Cfast slot and massive USB connectors are sufficient to cope with the future storage request. Furthermore, the eDP, enabling the video output to achieve the smooth and realistic 3D effect, is also ready for the emerging recreation and gaming markets.
1. CPU: Intel Ivy Bridge / Sandy Bridge Mobile CPU
2. Display: Triple / Dual displays by D-sub, DVI, HDMI, LVDS or eDP (depends on the CPU installed)
3. Power Supply: ATX-24P, 12V-4P
4. Memory: Two DDR3 1600 / 1333 / 1066 MHz SO-DIMM, maximum up to 16 GB (option)
5. LVDS interface: 18/24bit
6. SATA: Two SATA III and one mini SATA ports
7. LAN Interface: One Intel 82579LM GbE LAN PHY and one Intel 82583V GbE LAN
8. Audio: Realtek ALC887
9. GPIO interface: Onboard 8bits
10. Extended interface: Cfast slot, PCIe 2.0 / 3.0 slot and Mini-PCIe slot (depends on the CPU installed)