Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid-Tower Chassis Revealed
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
Nanoxia are back once again with the third iteration of their legendary Deep Silence chassis. The Deep Silence 3 is a fully soundproofed mid-tower chassis design, packed full of high end features that will no doubt appeal to enthusiast system builders.
The new case is designed for ATX, Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards, and there is plenty of room for a multiple graphics card setup, with up to 430mm of clearance for extra long graphics cards.
To help keep noise levels to a minimum, you’ll find the Deep Silence 3 is equipped with decoupled hard drive and PSU mountings, anti-vibration case feet, tool free mounts on the 5.25″ drive bays, two channel fan controller, sound dampening materials on all major panels, air filters and thick body panels.
Deep Silence 3 Specifications
- Form factor: ATX, M-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 5.25 inch drive bay external: 3 x
- 3.5 inch drive bay external: 1 x (optional)
- 2.5 inch drive bay internal: 3 x
- 3.5 inch drive bay internal: 5 x
- Case Fan (Front): 2 x 120 mm
- Case Fan (Rear): 1 x 120 mm
- Case Fan (Top): optional 2 x 120/140 mm
- Case Fan (Bottom): optional 1 x 120/140 mm
- Height: 456 mm
- Width: 207 mm
- Depth: 520 mm
- Material: steel, plastics
- Max. height of CPU-coolers: 165 mm
- Max. length of VGA-cards: 345 (430) mm
The Deep Silence series features some of the best chassis on the market, offering premium grade build quality and features throughout, and the Deep Silence 3 appears to be no exception. The chassis is expected to be available at retailers in Europe by the end of the month, unfortunately no word on price just yet.
Thank you Nanoxia for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Nanoxia,