News for Borderlands 2
Andy Ruffell / 3 years ago
Gamesom is continuing to announce more goodies, this time it’s about Borderlands 2.
A livestream at Gamescom announced some features that will be found in the new Borderlands 2.
New in the sequel will be:
- Splitscreen online;
- More reasonable way to trade items;
- Nearly entirely reworked UI;
- Better splitscreen skill tree;
- No more problems with multiplayer eligibility, which sounds like a balanced way of allowing players of different levels to play together;
- They’re aiming for a lot more of diversity in the environments;
- There will also be a new game+ mode;
- Mentioned as well were refined vehicle controls, with power-sliding and independent suspension.
Randy Pitchford also suggested that they might try to support both Halo style point and go controls, and direct steering: As a gamer, I want both.