Nvidia release the 304.48 beta drivers
Ryan Martin / 5 years ago
The new NVIDIA GeForce 304.48 beta drivers are now available to download. Featuring performance improvements of up to 18%, the 304.48 beta drivers also include user experience enhancements and a number of new NVIDIA Control Panel enhancements for titles such as Diablo III, The Secret World, and L.A. Noire
The GeForce 304.48 beta drivers include new performance optimizations that give all GeForce 400, 500, and 600 Series users faster frame rates in some of the most popular titles, giving gamers an even better experience. Please note that your results may vary depending on your hardware and software configuration.
On the GTX 680 Nvidia measured gains of up to 17.6% in Batman: Arkham City, 12.4% in Dragon Age 2, 4% in Lost Planet 2, and 9.8% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.
New & Updated SLI Profiles
- F1 2011 – Updated profile
- Final Fantasy XIV – Updated profile
- PlanetSide 2
- Saints Row: The Third – Updated profile
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Torchlight II
- Tribes: Ascend
New & Updated 3D Vision Profiles
- Alan Wake’s American Nightmare – Rated Poor
- Borderlands 2 – Updated profile with new convergence settings
- Depth Hunter – Updated rating to 3D Vision Ready
- Mass Effect 3 – Updated in-game compatibility message and profile to be more compatible with community 3D mods
- Max Payne 3 – Updated rating to Excellent and updated in-game compatibility message to inform players to use DirectX 11, to disable MSAA and use FXAA Very High instead, and to use SSAO instead of HDAO.
- Street Fighter X Tekken – Rated 3D Vision Ready
- The Walking Dead – Rated Good
- Tiger Woods PGA 12: The Masters – Rated Good
- Tribes: Ascend – Rated Fair
Fixed Single-GPU Issues
- 3DTV Play: Add support for the Vestel 42PF8219 display.
- GeForce 500 series: Antialiasing from the NVIDIA Control Panel does not work when games are played at a 3DTV play resolution.
- GeForce 500 series: DiRT 3 – The application fails to launch with FXAA and 3D Vision enabled.
- GeForce 500M series: Faint horizontal lines appear within darker color regions of the screen.
- GeForce 600 series: ASUS KGPE-D16 motherboard – GPU does not work with the ASUS KGPE-D16 motherboard.
- GeForce 600 series: F1 2011 – Performance degradation issue.
- GeForce 600 series: The system hangs and does not post after reboot during driver installation if a DisplayPort 1.2 branch device is connected to the DisplayPort connector.
- Media Player Classic Home Cinema displays a black screen during playback when using the MadVR video renderer.
- The monitor resolution presented in the NVIDIA Control Panel is not refreshed when hot swapping a monitor.