NZXT Reveal New H230 Silent Mid-Tower Case
Ryan Martin / 4 years ago
On the back of NZXT’s H630 silent ultra tower PC case release, which we reviewed here and you can win via our competition here, NZXT are now coming to market with a smaller MidTower version. The NZXT H230 is the latest in their silent series of cases. NZXT are continuing to offer a minimalist looking design and are offering the case in white with black accents or in solid black.
The H230 features a small amount of front and front-side ventilation for air intake. There is room to add two 120mm fans in the front, one 120mm fan in the bottom and one rear 120mm fan is included.
As with NZXT’s H630, being a silent series case it features sound dampening foam on the side panel.
Both side panels are totally plain to keep the design simple and keep noise inside the case.
Other specifications include:
- CPU cooler clearance up to 158mm
- VGA card clearance of 400mm without hard drive cage and 280mm with
- Cable management clearance on rear side of motherboard tray of 14mm
- Dimensions of 195mm (W) by 447mm (H) by 502mm (D)
- Materials used are steel and plastic
- Motherboards supported are ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX
- 7 rear PCI expansion slots
- Front panel: 1 headphone jack, 1 microphone jack and 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Warranty period of 2 years
- Three external 5.25″ bays
- Six internal 3.5/2.5″ bays
If you are interested you can see the full album of photos about the NZXT H230 here. NZXT are yet to announce pricing or availability but expect it at Computex 2013 in a few days.
Images courtesy of NZXT