Palit GeForce GTX 750Ti and GTX 750 KalmX Series Silent Graphics Cards Now Available
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Palit already make some of the best looking graphics cards on the market, but their latest effort is just so simple and stylish that I already want one! The new cards fall into their KalmX series, which currently consists of a GTX 750 and a GTX 750 Ti. Both of the new cards are designed to be completely silent, so they come equipped with a passive cooler and the efficient Maxwell architecture.
Maxwell is well suited to passive cooled cards as it is capable of providing improved performance over previous models, without the need for more power. Less power means less heat, less heat means you don’t need to cool the card as much to get the same performance, which is perfect for creating a silent GPU. The reduced power consumption also means that the GTX 750 doesn’t require any extra power connectors, as it runs solely from the power provided by the PCIe slot.
Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti/ GTX 750 KalmX Features:
Palit New KalmX series – 0dB solution
- The first passive cooler for GTX750Ti/GTX 750 in the market
- Two nickel plated heat pipes
- Vast volume of nickel plated fins
- Copper base with heat pipes for best heat dissipation from GPU to fins
- No external power required, good for small case PC
- Maxwell architecture-lower power and great performance
- Affordable GTX series product, great C/P value
- Advanced Power Saving GTX series.
- Great Hardware Components
Passively cooled or not, the GTX 750 series is still a sturdy gaming card, capable of 1080P gaming in many modern games with the graphics settings dialled up reasonably high. The silent performance makes this a great card for a HTPC or living room gaming build.
Thank you TechPowerUp for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of TechPowerUp.