Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full Tower Chassis Now Available
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
The stunning Phanteks Enthoo Luxe chassis is finally here! Combining premium grade style with all the features we’ve come to expect from a high-end chassis and from a brand as well respected as Phanteks. Enthusiast system builders who are eager to push the limits of air and water cooling are going to love this new case, as it features two removable drop-n-lock style SSD brackets, a PWM hub, pump brackets, a reservoir bracket and a PSU cover to help keep your build looking neat and tidy.
The chassis can handle up to four radiators in various configurations, something that should easily appeal to the custom-loop loving system builder, and with dedicated mountings for reservoirs and pumps, it should look pretty spectacular with an ultra-high-end system build installed. It features a stunning sandblasted finish, large side panel windows, dust filters and many more features that make this one of the most hotly anticipated enthusiast chassis of the year, not forgetting the fact that it looks absolutely incredible.
- Clean and elegant design from the Enthoo series
- Sandblasted aluminium faceplates with matte finish
- Multi-colour ambient lighting
- Stealthy interior design
- Dual removable hard drive cages
- Closed HDD panel
- Removable Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets
- Fully equipped with dust filters (1x top, 1x front, 2x bottom)
- Removable top mesh panel for easy fan installation + dust filter cleaning
- Clean cable management using Phanteks’ pre-installed Hoop-N-Loop cable ties + Removable PSU cover
- Ambient lighting with LED on/off switch and colour control (10 colours)
- Modding friendly structure – fastened by screws instead of rivets (removable top/odd/hdd panel)
- Dimension: 235 mm x 560 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
- Form Factor: Full tower
- Material(s): Aluminium faceplates, Steel chassis
- Motherboard support :ATX, EATX, uATX, SSI EEB
- Front: I/O 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Mic, Headphone,
- LED: switch
- Side window: Yes, split-window design
- Expansion slots 8
- External 5.25” 3
- Internal 3.5” 6 (2x 3HDD cages)
- Internal 2.5” 8 (2x on SSD brackets)
- Front Up to 240
- Top Up to 360/420
- Rear 120/140
- Bottom Up to 240/140
Prices are expected in the region of $149.99 for the black model and $159.99 for the white model. Those of us in the UK can pre-order the chassis from Overclockers.co.uk for just £119.99 for the black model and £129.98 for the white model.
Thank you OCUK for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of OCUK.