Razer Announces Kraken Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One
Bohs Hansen / 2 years ago
Console-gamers want great sound as well as PC users and for them Razer have announced the latest addition to their arsenal of Xbox One peripherals with the release of the Razer Kraken Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One. The headset is ergonomically designed with plush circumaural padding and 40 mm neodymium magnet drivers.
“Our Kraken headset series has always been popular with gamers who are looking for high-performance audio and product quality,” said Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “Like the Xbox One, the Kraken Gaming Headset for Xbox One is designed to provide gamers with unparalleled power and performance. This new headset is joining the Razer Atrox arcade stick for Xbox One and we are excited to expand our console line further in the future.”
The unidirectional microphone should provide clear chatter and the flexible arm allows you to move it out of the way when not needed. It also comes bundled with an audio controller that fits right into your controller, giving you quick access to all your multimedia controls during gaming sessions.
The Kraken headset for Xbox360 is available now for an MSRP of €99.99.
- Optimized weight for extended wear
- Closed ear cup design for maximum comfort
- Frequency response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 110 ± 4 dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 50 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1V/Pa): -42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Audio Control Unit :
- Proprietary port for connection to the Xbox One Controller
- Dedicated volume control and mute button
- Individual controls for game and chat volume
Thanks to Razer for providing us with this information
Images courtesy of Razer