Razer SW:TOR Edition Gaming Mouse Pad Review
Tim Mammatt / 5 years ago
Razer are a renowned mainstream gaming peripherals company, who’s products we have seen before at eTeknix. They deliver top quality, feature packed peripherals that are used across the globe. Their strapline “For Gamers, by Gamers” is true to their philosophy, so much so, that when advertising jobs, Razer have the criteria “Must be a winner” and be a “true gamer” in their job advertisements. They cover numerous categories: keyboards, mice, headsets, laptops and mouse pads, with the latter what we have in today.
Mouse pads are essential for today’s gamers. Having the right surface not only improves performance, but also increases comfort levels. There are two main types of mouse pads; cloth, which are normally fabric covered foam and hard, which are normally plastic covered surfaces that are rigid in nature. The former cloth mouse pads, tend to be more comfortable to use, but don’t have as smooth a surface as hard pads (not to mention not as waterproof/resistant). Hard mouse pads, tend to be the smoothest, but since they are made from a solid material, they are more uncomfortable. Today we have the Razer SW:TOR Edition mouse pad, a hard pad, specially designed for the Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG.
Lets see what Razer have to say about it:
- Dual-sided Mousemat – Show your allegiance and display the faction side of choice
- Non-slip, Anti-reflective, Abrasion-resistant hard coating – For added durability, increased accuracy and tracking performance
- Performance-grade hard surfaces – Designed for smoother mouse swiping and gliding performance
- Approximate size – 316mm/12.4” x 219mm/8.62” x 5mm/0.2”
- Approximate weight – 318g/0.70lb
- Non-slip rubber base and metal frame – Provides increased stability for intensive gaming
Take the jump to see what SW:TOR edition mouse pad looks like.