Roccat Tyon Laser Gaming Mouse Now Available
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
Roccat are back once again with yet another feature packed gaming mouse, the Roccat Tyon. No stranger to innovation, the new laser gaming mouse is packed full of features that aim to set it apart from the competition; such as 16 programmable buttons, with 31 distinct functions thanks to the Roccat Easy-Shift[+] button. The mouse looks very well designed, borrowing heavily from their popular Kone series in terms of style, but packing a lot more controls into its revised ergonomic shape to cater to the demands of modern gamers.
The Roccat Tyon features their new X-Celerator, a two-way analogue stick, which Roccat say can be used for features such as throttling, sprinting, controlling tank turrets and more; breaking some of the features we commonly find on the keyboard and putting them right at your finger tips. It also features Dorsal Fin, a two click button set behind the mouse wheel, which can be toggled side to side; this means you can hit these buttons without adjusting your fingers away from the LMB and RMB switches. The Tyon also features 576kb of onboard memory, which is a huge amount of storage for a mouse; more than enough to handle a wide selection of macros and shortcut settings, it also means that the Tyon will be tournament friendly.
Equipped with an 8200 DPI Pro-Aim Laser Sensor, dual lighting options with RGBY illumination and a whole lot more, this is quickly shaping up to be Roccat’s greatest mouse yet. The Tyon is available at most major retailers for around £85 and will be available in both black and white editions.
ROCCAT Tyon TechSpecs
- 8200 DPI PRO AIM (R3) LASER SENSOR: for precision gaming at its best
- X-CELERATOR THUMB PADDLE: for unrivaled command capabilities
- DORSAL FIN SWITCH: for rapid and instinctive control
- ROCCAT EASY-SHIFT[+]: on-the-fly button duplicator
- 16.8M MULTICOLOR ILLUMINATION: customizable two-level light system
- TRACKING & DISTANCE CONTROL UNIT: less pick-up flight for precise gaming
- 16 MOUSE BUTTONS: programmable + solid mouse wheel
- 32-BIT PROCESSOR + 576KB MEMORY: for rapid macro storage and execution
Thank Roccat for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of Roccat.