Scorpio case and Titan Cooler 99p EXCLUSIVE
Andy Ruffell / 6 years ago
Spread the word.
10 of the latest Sharkoon 1000 Scorpio cases including Titan Hati fan for only £0.99 each only on Monday 7th March 2011
Only available with pre-registration at www.beyondtechnologies.co.uk
UK sales only
1 per household
- With the Scorpio 1000 we present a functional ATX tower with a black interior and bottom lying power supply plus space for a multitude of different drives.
- Two 3.5″ hard drives can be installed into the externally accessible Fast-Swap-Bays, with the tower still providing the possibility for mounting four 2.5″ hard drives or SSDs and another three 3.5″ hard drives.
- The top I/O of the Scorpio offers two USB2.0 and two audio ports plus an eSATA port.
- Internal components are cooled by a bright blue, preinstalled 120 mm LED fan situated on the front plus a similar fan on the backside.
- Additional fans can be installed on the tower’s top or side panel.
- For a clean cable management more cable and feed through slots are available inside the housing.
- The mainboard’s mounting plate has an opening for the easy installation of a CPU cooler.
- ATX case
- 4x 5.25″ drive bays (external)
- 2x 3.5″ fast swap drive bays (external)
- 3x 3.5″ drive bays (internal)
- 4x 2.5″ drive bays (internal)
- Top I/O with 2x USB2.0, 1x eSATA, 1x headphone and 1x microphone connector, power and reset button
- 7 slots for add-on cards
- Plastic front panel with air inlet, drive bay covers in mesh design
- Quick fasteners for optical drives, mainboard mounting with installation opening for CPU coolers
- 2 openings for water cooling
- Cable management system
- Black interior painting
- Dimensions: 500 x 210 x 503 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~7.26 kg
Case front: 1x 120 mm LED fan (blue/pre-installed)
Side panel: 1x 200 mm fan or 2x 120 mm fans (optional)
Back side of case: 1x 120 mm fan (pre-installed)
Top panel: 2x 120 mm or 2x 140mm fans (optional)
The Titan Hati cooler is very comparable to the original Fenrir it uses direct contact heatpipes, an aluminum base, and aluminum fins. Like the Fenrir, it has caps on top of the heatpipes to clean up the look of the cooler. The bottom of the Hati has a protective film that prevents anything from scratching the base during transit, which warns the user be sure to remove it before installing the cooler. Each fin of the Titan Hati has the Titan logo stamped into it, and cut into it is an aggressive and edgy design. It is a lightweight heatsink.
Outline Dimension 130 x 80 x 160 mm
Fan Dimension 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Power Consumption 3.84W
Rated Speed 800~2200 +/- 10% RPM
Airflow 24~66 CFM
Static pressure 0.02~0.14 in/H2O
Noise Level 15~35 dBA
Lifetime 60,000 hours
- 3 x 8 mm heat pipes with direct contact technology to maximize heat conductivity
- PWM function fan with automatic speed adjustment according to the temperature of CPU for extra-silent operation
- 12 cm Kukri shaped fan for efficiency and silence
- Include 4 vibration reducing mounting rubber bolts and has the option to equip one or two fans
This offer is not available anywhere else and will be on a first come first serve basis exclusivly for eTeknix forum members.
Beyond Technologies want to bring exclusive offers through eTeknix forum members to review the latest cutting edge products and technolgies.
So what do you have to do?
- You MUST be a member of eTeknix. You can register here!
- You MUST be a member of Beyond Technologies. You can register here!
- You must wait until 7th March 2011
- Add the Scorpio 1000 case to your cart here!
- Add the Titan Hati cooler to your cart here!
Your shopping cart will auto adjust the price to 99p and as long as you are one of the FIRST 10 to order, you will get the case and cooler at 99p + shipping costs.
Remember this is UK based only and is your chance to team up with eTeknix and Beyond Technologies to get a Scorpio 1000 case and Titan cooler for 99p.