Sharkoon X-Tatic SX Stereo Headset Review
Chris Hadley / 5 years ago
When you first think of Sharkoon, the first thought that would come to mind would generally be fans. When you delve a little bit deeper into their product ranges, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see that they cater for a number of markets, gaming headsets being one of them. The current market for headsets is fiercely competitive and so any new comers to the area have got a huge mark to step up to.
Sharkoon have made compatibility a key feature in their new line of headsets along with aesthetics, comfort and quality. The X-Tatic SX headset that is on the table today, certainly from the offset ticks the aesthetics box for me.
Looks can be deceiving though and we cannot let this detail diverge us away from the main testing point of any headset, sound quality – after all that’s what any person is after from a headset, good sound?
As mentioned, Sharkoon have used compatibility as a key feature of the X-Tatic SX and going by the crisp white colour with sublte hints of lime green, you would be right to guess that these are fully compatible with the XBox 360.
- Gaming stereo headset for Xbox® 360
- Two high quality 40 mm speakers
- Simple connection through analog interface (RCA)
- Flexible, detachable microphone
- Microphone connected to Xbox® 360 controller (2.5 mm plug)
- In-line amplifier for powerful games sound output
- Master volume control and microphone mute
- Supports Xbox® Live
- Separate volume control for voice communication (Xbox® Live)
- USB-powered, no additional power adaptor needed
- Built-in amplifier for optimal sound
- Also suitable as PC headset via 3.5 mm stereo plug
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Impedance: 40 Ω
- Sensitivity: 118 dB +/- 3 dB bei 1 KHz
- Frequency response: 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Power output: 40 mW
- Cable length: 370 cm +/-10 cm
- Connectors: 3 x 3.5 mm connectors (white/at volume controller: microphone for Xbox® 360, green: stereo playback, pink: microphone for PC only), 1x USB (power)
- Diameter: 6 x 5 mm (L x B)
- Directivity: omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -58 dB +/- 3 dB
- Impedance: 2.2 kΩ
- Frequency response: 100 Hz 2 kHz
- Operating voltage: 4.5 V