Spire Announce PowerCube 702 Mini-ITX Case
Ryan Martin / 4 years ago
Spire’s collection of PC cases is yet to really venture into the mini-ITX arena but their new case the “PowerCube 702” does exactly that. This case reminds me quite a lot of the Cooler Master Elite 120 case and it uses a similar one piece outer shell. The case comes pre-fitted with a 300W SFX power supply which means you can’t really run anything too powerful in here but there is still plenty of space.Airflow is quite basic with just a single front 80mm fan mount and a rear 60mm fan mount. This certainly isn’t going to be a mini-ITX case for gaming PCs but instead a mini-ITX case for low power APU and HTPC systems.
- Cool and Contemporary design
- Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC metal structure
- Meshed lower front for cool air intake
- Front USB2.0 and AC97 Audio Connections
- Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
- Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
- Rear and front 80mm or 60mm fan space available
- Pre-assembled with 300W SFX Power Supply
- Backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty
Spire have set an MSRP of $57.95 and €44.95 for this new mini-ITX case putting it in direct competition with Cooler Master’s Elite 120 case. That said this case does hold a significant advantage in that it already comes with a power supply making it solid value for money.
Images courtesy of Spire