Streacom Introduces Unique 240W Fanless Power Supply
Bohs Hansen / 2 years ago
Streacom has announced the ZF240 ZeroFlex Fanless 240W power supply. Without a fan, there is no noise, making this a perfect PSU for HTPCs or tucked-away systems. Small form-factor power supplies aren’t that new, but they rarely come with an efficiency as great as this. The ZF240 has an impressive 93% efficiency rating and while it doesn’t have an 80 Plus certification, it would equal Gold rating.
If this was an active cooled power supply, it would be marketed as a 450W PSU according to Streacom. This is another added bonus as it should ensure a great headroom for peak power draw situations. The flexible AC socket allows for optimal placement inside the chassis.
The Streacom ZF240 is encased in an all aluminium enclosure and is designed for the Streacom FC5 Evo, FC9 and FC10 cases. There shouldn’t however be anything wrong with using it in your own custom setup. The PSU comes with an L bracket to be attached to the PSU and then make contact with the PC case. This effectively turns your chassis into one giant heatsink for the PSU.
- Power Output: 240W Combined, 3.3V @ 10A, 5V @ 10A, 5VSB @ 2A, 12V @14A, -12V @ 0.3A
- Input Power: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output Connectors: 1 x 20+4 ATX, 1 x 4PIN CPU, 2 x SATA, 2 x MOLEX, 1 x FDD
- Input Connector: IEC C14 Socket
- Internal Input Cable Length: 150mm
- Output Cable Length: 400mm
- Dimensions: 139 x 86 x 47(LxWxH)
- Weight: 848g NET
Thanks to Streacom for providing us with this information
Images courtesy of Streacom