Thermaltake shows off Snow Edition of Level 10 GT
Simon Telford / 6 years ago
Thermaltake have launched the Level 10 GT Snow Edition chassis, which looks pretty stunning so we will just let you take a look:
The black and white design gives all users a new visual experience, it is, once again from Thermaltake, more than just a high-end gaming chassis, but I’m sure it could be classed as a piece of art. The case allows gamers and enthusiasts to experience the power of their high-end computers while showing it off in all its glory in a stunning case.
On top of all this the Level 10 GT Snow Edition is a solid quality eSports chassis which features superior air flow to prolong the life of the computer accessories, with the implementation of Thermaltake’s QuadFan (Three oversized 200mm ColorShift fans and one 140mm TurboFan). As well as a superior cooling system, the water-cooling ready design for enthusiasts features an innovative top removable panel that can be easily transformed to accommodate high-efficiency 24cm radiators, as well as smaller models.
- Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
- Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
- Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer “hides” the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5″ or 3.5″ drives.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.
- Water cooling ready – 120mm or 240mm radiators can be easily attached to the top side of the chassis (top 200m fan needs to be removed)
- Fan speed management control embedded. ColorShift fans can be easily controlled through controls on the top.
- Fully black-powdered interior.
If this wasn’t enough, the Level 10 GT Snow Edition has 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectors right on the top of the chassis, that guaranteed to operate multimedia peripherals at tremendous data transfer speeds. Moreover they have implemented intelligent layout and have created abundance of room for supporting the largest components in each category including graphic cards up to 370 mm.
More pictures and information can be found on the Thermaltakes Website