Tt eSPORTS Theron Gaming Mouse Review
Tim Mammatt / 5 years ago
Tt eSPORTS are a renowned gaming peripherals brand, who run and sponsor many gaming events all over the globe. Their close ties with the gaming communities have allowed them to produce high quality and top performing peripherals. With their own gaming team ‘Team Infused”, they know exactly what a pro gamer requires so as such caters for all the aspects of professional gaming. They produce keyboards, headsets, LAN bags, gaming gloves and of course, gaming mice, which we will be looking at today.
Having the right mouse can be a world of difference when it comes to gaming, but more importantly, professional gaming. There are many aspects of a mouse that a gamer has to look out and with a saturated market, it’s often difficult to find the right one. Things such as sensitivity, the number of buttons, the shape and even the looks of a mouse are all important factors that gamers consider. With Tt eSPORTS’s latest release, they hope convert all the time wasted searching for the right mouse, into more time spent obtaining those extra frags. What we have today is the Theron gaming mouse…
In keeping with their dragon theme, Tt eSPORTS have aptly named their latest professional-grade gaming mouse the “Theron”, which translates from Greek to “Hunter”. Before we take a look at the Theron, lets take a look at what should be expected
- T.P.G. (Tt Pro Grade) Gaming Laser Sensor 5600 DPI Engine.
- 100 – 5600 DPI Adjustable: Fully Functional on Most Surfaces.
- 1.8 meters Braided USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connector.
- 40 Fully Customizable Macro Keys for RTS/FPS Game Genres.
- Superb Customizable Graphical UI for Macro Keys, Advanced Performance, and Lighting-Effect Options.
- 7 Colors of Pause-Break Lighting Effect on the Dragon logo.
- Side-light color changes by clicking frequency during Battle mode.
- Industrial Grade Rubber-Coating Finish for better Hand Grip.
- Polling rate switch button (125/500/1000 Hz cycle), and Function-Lock Button provided to disable side button functions.On-Board 128kb Memory Storage for 40 Macro Keys within 5 Game Profiles.
- Weight-In Design for Perfect Handling Mouse Movement
- 5 x 4.5g, up to 22.5g max
- Body Dimension (LxWxH): 123.65 X 73.8 X 40.2 (mm)
As you would expect from a pro-gaming mouse, there are many features and customisable options. Now we know what to expect, lets take a look at the Theron and see if it lives up to its name.