Very Special Very Limited Saints Row IV Edition Costs $1 Million!
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
“Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition” aka “The Million Dollar Pack” available for pre-order now exclusively from Game for a breezy million dollars! Making this the most expensive special edition video game ever and certainly a lot more expensive than the edition of Grid 2 that came with a £220,000 sports car.
Deep Silver today unveiled the very special edition of Saints Row IV. The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition aka The Million Dollar Pack which will contain a selection of very Presidential items and activities for the ultimate Saints Row experience.
One Saints Row fan will be able to purchase this limited edition package which contains:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition is available for pre-order through Game now and will be delivered to the purchaser in a truly Presidential style.
I imagine this will sell out quite quickly, there are enough rich and crazy people out there that just couldn’t resist something as mental as this, but since I don’t have a spare million, it won’t be me.
Thank you Saints Row for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of Saints Row Facebook.