War Inc. Battle Zone (F2P) PC Review
Peter Donnell+ / 2 years ago
0 Flares Made with Flare More Info'> 0 Flares ×
War Inc. Battle Zone is the latest free to play game from the people at Online Warmongers Group Inc and offers up an online multiplayer helping of class based shooting not that unlike most other online team based shooters.
- First Person Shooter or Third Person Shooter Pick the Camera that is best for you.
- Extensive weapons and gear inventory Set up your characters with kits and gear, soldier specialities and abilities, with primary and secondary weapon slots. This versatility allows for countless ways to configure your own Private Mercenary Corporation.
- Awesome Weapon Customizations Extensive options for Upgrading and outfitting your weapon. Change the Stock, Scope, Magazine, Top Rail, Bottom Rail, Side Rail and Muzzle Break.
- Gameplay Modes With 3 major modes allows player to pick the exact type of gameplay they want. Conquest, Death-match and Sabotage (Competition Mode) are available.
- Weekly Updates The team is always working on and delivering New Maps, New Gear, New Items. Constant updates and improvements to the game to ensure the best online shooter experience.
- New Social Features In addition to Leader boards and Private Matches, War Inc is introducing Clan based Meta gameplay. Win Territory and dominate the world with your Clan!
- Tons of Game Play Versatility Beyond shooting help your team win by calling in Airstrikes, piloting the UAV to find and target enemies, and Driving the APC’s to deliver or rescue your team from the battle zone.
- This is F2P your way Players can invest time or money to rank up and gain power. War Inc provides the fairest balance between pay and play of any Online Shooter.
In the game you are able to take hold of a choice of 1 of 4 classes and while there is a custom creation option, this is mostly dealt with by unlocking skills, abilities and customization options through game play or micro transactions.
- Assault - characters can move faster, carry more armor and retain speed. They are best with Assault Rifles.
- Medic - characters have added health and healing abilities as well as specialize in Secondary weapons such as Shotgun, Submachine Gun, and Rockets
- Recon - characters can spot and detect enemy on the mini map more efficiently as well as have better stealth abilities. Recon characters specialize in Sniper Rifles.
- Engineer - characters have higher potentials for using and surviving explosives and are best with the Light Machine Guns.