Win one of three Fractal Design prizes
Andy Ruffell+ / 1 year ago
We have really been getting in the festive spirit lately and have been working with our sponsors to offer some of the best competitions around, but these generally involve Facebook in some way or another and we know that some users aren’t keen on signing up to Facebook, so instead we wanted to bring a competition to you that didn’t involve social media in the slightest.
Our first prize winner will walk away with a Define R4 Titanium Grey chassis worth £100, our second winner will receive a Node 304 compact chassis worth over £80 and finally our third winner will bag themselves a Newton R3 600 watt power supply worth £110.
To win couldn’t be simpler as you only have to do one simple thing, and that’s to answer the following question:
This competition is now closed!
Winners: Phillip James Davies (Define R4), Angela Morgan (Node 304), Terry Arkle (Newton R3 600 Watt PSU)
So that we get bigger and better competitions each time, why not also share this competition page on your own social media (Facebook, Twitter etc…)
Rules and regulations:
- The competition is open WORLDWIDE!
- The competition ends at midnight GMT on 23rd December 2012
- In the event of a dispute, eTeknix staff hold the final say and no discussions will be entered into
- Delivery is not in the hands of eTeknix and can take some time to arrive
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, eTeknix reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value
- By entering this competition, you adhere to the above rules and regulations
- Winner(s) will be announced on our competition winners page.