Win & Review a be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W PSU Worth €249!
Peter Donnell / 2 years ago
The Dark Power Pro 10 is one of the best power supplies on the market right now, it runs super quiet thanks to its custom designed 135mm SilentWings fan, it’s super efficient thanks to its 80PLUS Platinum certification and with support for SLI and CrossfireX configurations its 850w of continuous power are ideal for high-end systems.
Ever wanted to win an awesome new power supply like this for your rig? Of course you have! Then you’re going to love this opportunity as our good friends at be quiet! and their PR firm technikPR are giving one lucky reader a chance to score themselves this awesome prize, the only catch is that you’ll have to give them a review of the product on a forum. They will then share the link to the review, getting your name up in lights and all the glory that goes with it.
- Virtually silent operation achieved through a broad array of meticulous optimizations, including use of be quiet!’s custom-designed 135mm SilentWings® fan
- SilentWings fan features airflow-optimized fan blades, fluid dynamic bearing with copper core and high quality IC motor controller for the quietest possible operation
- 80PLUS Platinum certification and up to 94% power conversion efficiency let you do more work with the same power and reduce your power bills
- 850 Watts of continuous power provide deep power reserves for demanding computing applications
- NVidia SLI and AMD CrossfireX multi-GPU certifications allow you to build intense Quad-GPU systems with utter confidence
- Cable management with extra long cable reach simplifies component installation and reduces annoying clutter, increasing airflow and improving cooling in even the largest PC cases
- Overclocking key allows switchover between quadruple independent +12V rail mode and high-performance single-rail operation
- German product conception, design and quality control
All you have to do is head on over to the technikPR Facebook page, hit a few like buttons and cross your fingers. so what are you waiting for? Go go go!