12 Days of Techmas Competition – Day 2
Peter Donnell / 6 months ago
Did you catch my post about the 12 days of Techmas? You can check it out right here! The short version is, we’ve got 12 days and 12 giveaways, and today we’re kicking things off with the support of our good friends at be quiet! They’ve provided some awesome prizes for this competition and we look forward to giving away even more over the coming days.
Day 2 – be quiet! Prizes
The prizes are 1 x STRAIGHT POWER 11 750W Platinum PSU, 1 x Shadow Rock 3 CPU Cooler, 1 x Light Wings 120mm PWM Triple Pack fans. That should prove to be a tasty overhaul of any PC! All of which will go to one lucky winner. All you have to do to enter is answer today’s question!
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency (up to 93.7%)
- Virtually inaudible Silent Wings 3 135mm fan
- Funnel-shaped fan opening of the PSU case for high airflow intake
- Wire-free inside the PSU on the DC side for enhanced cooling and longevity
- Modular cables for maximum build flexibility
- 4 PCIe connectors for overclocked high-end GPUs
- Japanese 105°C-rated capacitors ensure stability and reliability
- ErP and Energy Star 7.0 ready
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
More information here.
- Impressive cooling performance of 190W TDP
- Five 6mm high-performance nickel-plated copper heat pipes with HDT technology
- Decoupled Shadow Wings 2 120mm PWM high-speed fan
- Emits only 24.4dB(A) at maximum fan speed
- Asymmetrical construction avoids blocking memory slots in front of the cooler
- Elegant brushed aluminium top cover with bi-colour surface
- Easily installable installation kit that can be mounted from above
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
More information here.
- 3 fans included
- ARGB lighting on the front and rear
- Multiple colours and modes for an individual look thanks to 18 LEDs
- ARGB Hub allows synchronization of up to 6 ARGB components
- 7 silence-optimized fan blades for high airflow and low noise-generating turbulences
- Very quiet operation with max. 20.6dB(A)
More information here.
How to Enter
What country is the be quiet! headquarters located?
Hit us up on, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or Discord and post your reply on the 12 Days of Techmas Day 2 post and you’re in with a chance of winning. You may post on all of them for up to five entries.
Show some love to be quiet! on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for being awesome and providing these lovely prizes!
Missed a day? Don’t worry, we’re doing this for 12 days, and you can follow all the day’s competitions right here.
Terms & Conditions
Day 2’s prizes are available in the UK and EU only!
The 12 Days of Techmas Competition is organised by eTeknix and our partner brands – The winner will be picked at random from all valid entires by an eTeknix staff member. No other brand has a say or influence in the picking (or disqualification) of the winning entrant/s. – Your email address (if submitted) may be collected by eTeknix.com, we will not, however, share or sell your information. By entering, you are accepting that eTeknix may send content-related emails to you.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, the eTeknix staff holds the final say and no discussions will be entered into.
In the unlikely event that a prize is unavailable, eTeknix has no control over the prizes, but our partners for each giveaway reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. However, no cash alternative is available.
The winning entrant must be a follower of at least one of our social media pages and/or Discord. We will do our research on the winners we choose to ensure bot accounts will be avoided. Prizes are for the fans! This determination is made by eTeknix. No discussions with any excluded entrants will be entered into on this matter.
This day’s competition will end at 11:59 AM on the 3nd of December 2022. Qualifying entries made after this point will be automatically disqualified. – The winning entrant for each day will be drawn and will have 48 hours to reply back to us or the winner will be redrawn.
Various prizes may be available to different global regions (detailed above). Shipping beyond these regions on a per-prize basis will not be offered and any entrants from outside the qualifying location/s will not be eligible.
eTeknix is not responsible for the dispatch of any prizes, and since we’re working with multiple brands in multiple regions over a holiday season, please keep in mind it could take some time for things to be delivered, and in some cases, it’ll likely be in the New Year.
The selected winner must respond within 5 working days of being drawn, or may automatically forfeit the prize to the next drawn winner.