1MORE ComfoBuds True Wireless Headphones Review
Peter Donnell / 3 months ago
We’re all fans of 1MORE here in the eTeknix office, and it’s not hard to see why. All of their previous products have impressed us in one way or another. From their class-leading performance, awesome designs, impressive features, and most importantly, their stunning audio reproduction. Their strongest product range seems to be their True Wireless headphones, often matching or beating their rivals in terms of features and performance, and also coming in at extremely competitive prices.
It looks like the 1MORE ComfoBuds, despite their fairly tragic product name, are set to deliver another win for 1MORE. The feature list is packed, offering huge 13.4mm dynamic drivers for a powerful sound, as well as four ENC microphones, infrared sensors to play and pause the music, instant pairing technology, they’re IPX5 rated, and more. Despite all this, they’re just 3.8g each and should be pretty comfortable too. What’s more surprising, however, is that they’re not even that expensive. So, let’s dive in for a closer look at what’s on offer!
- Unrivalled Sound Quality: A 13.4 mm extra-large dynamic driver reproduces natural and authentic sound true to original recordings.
- Ergonomic and Lightweight Earbuds: Weighing merely 3.8 g, these ergonomically crafted earbuds with a semi in-ear design ensure secure fit with added comfort.
- Instant Pairing: Instant pairing technology connects the earbuds automatically (after initial pairing) with your device once you open the case.
- Four ENC Microphones: Four built-in ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) microphones effectively suppress outside noise while amplifying your voice.
- Auto Play & Resume: The infrared sensor will automatically pause music playback when you take the earbuds out of your ears and resume when you put them back on.
What 1MORE Had to Say
“Meet the ComfoBuds, our lightest semi in-ear earbuds yet. Feel nothing but the beat. Take your music wherever life takes you. Inspired by nature form of dripping liquid, the streamlined body design narrowing down to the tip end of the earphone fits better in between the angle and space of the human ear’s tragus and antitragus. Fireflies’ style tail light at the end of the earphone as a hidden indicator that functionally expresses the working status of Comfobuds.” – 1MORE