Acer introduce new ultra-slim monitors
Ryan Martin / 7 years ago
Acer today announced five new ultra slim LED-backlight displays. Available in 20-, 23- or 27-inches and with adjustable tilt bases, their slim profile and sleek contemporary designs are also packed with top-of-the line features and technologies. With a 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and a 5 ms response time there is high quality video playback and image viewing capabilities. Included in all the new models, the Acer eColor Management tool lets users optimize image performance under different viewing scenarios.The Acer S Series of monitors are also eco-friendly. Their white LED technology minimizes environmental impact by consuming up to 68 percent less power than standard LCD displays, ultimately saving on energy costs. Energy Star compliant, the displays are also durable and constructed of mercury-free materials, further reducing their environmental impact.
Acer S235HL – 23″ Widescreen LCD
- Winner of a prestigious 2012 iF product design award, the exceptional style of the S235HL bii is sure to impress, providing a high-end luxury feel to any home or professional business environment. It is a true blend of aesthetic appeal, premium performance and earth-friendly functionality.
- Its razor-slim profile is just over half an inch, delivering a minimalist, modern look. It is encased in a glossy black bezel and features a sleek asymmetrical design. The silver stand provides elegance, while the embedded ice-blue LED buttons embedded in the stand offer a contemporary feel. To top it off, all the I/O ports are located on the base, eliminating cable clutter and further enhancing the clean and simple appearance.
- The S235HL bii LCD offers the ultimate multimedia experience with a widescreen cinematic view that shows off photos and videos, and makes viewing HD content a breeze. Its powerful graphics performance and stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution means 16:9 HD digital content can be viewed without image distortion. Device compatibility is maximized with three video inputs, including one VGA and two HDMI ports with High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) that supports 1080p HD and allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media.
- The Acer S235HL LCD monitor will be available in April at online retailers and has an MSRP of $219.
Acer S200HL – 20″ Widescreen LCD
- This LED-backlit display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with 1600 x 900 resolution and dual inputs (VGA and DVI) for greater compatibility with peripherals. Its rounded glossy, porcelain-like stand looks nice in any environment and its glossy display frame radiates a sense of simple modernism.
- The Acer S200HL Abd monitor is available now at online retailers and has an MSRP of $139.
Acer S230HL Abd and S230HL Abii – 23″ Widescreen LCDs
- These 23-inch ultra thin LED-backlit displays will complement any home or office, and combine stylish functionality with powerful graphics performance. They both provide the ultimate multimedia experience with a widescreen cinematic view that shows off photos, videos and HD content. With stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16:9 HD digital content can be viewed without image distortion.
- The S230HL Abd offers two video inputs; one VGA and one DVI (with HDCP). The S230HL Abii maximizes device compatibility with three signal input ports; one VGA and two HDMI (with HDCP) for viewing 1080p full HD graphics.
- The Acer S230HL Abd monitor is available now at leading retailers and has an MSRP of $169. The Acer S230HL Abii monitor is also available now at online retailers and has an MSRP of $189.
Acer S271HL – 27″ Widescreen LCD
- With a 1920 x 1080 resolution, this 27-inch display offers an impressive viewing experience and the ultimate multimedia experience. It also delivers widescreen cinematic viewing of HD photos and videos with its 16:9 aspect ratio. DVI and HDMI ports with high-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support 1080p HD and allows for viewing of digital movies and copy protected media. It is also VESA compliant for easy mounting to a wall.
- The Acer S271HL bid LCD monitor will be available in April at leading online and traditional retailers and has an MSRP of $329.