ADATA Launch XPG V2 3100MHz Overclocking Memory
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
ADATA have just launched a brand new series of gaming RAM from its XPG series. Their new XPG V2 3100 modules run at a staggeringly high 3100MHz and are designed to take advantage of the new Intel Z87 Haswell LGA 1150 platform. The new ADATA kits are strictly QVL certified meaning you will have to refer to the Qualified Vendor List to check if your system will have compatibility. Although of course with memory running so high your CPU may not even be capable of such a frequency altogether.
ADATA are offering up a couple of colours, Gold and Grey/Black both using black PCBs which is always a nice touch. They come with ADATA’s XPG styled heatsink allowing them to be overclocked further if your system has any headroom to do so. Pricing and availability is still TBA.
- Supports Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) version 1.3
- Supports dual channel mode
- RoHS compliant
- Complies with JEDEC standards.
- Uses high-quality 8-layer printed circuit boards and aluminum heat sink, effectively reducing the memory module temperature
- Adopts Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT) thermal technology for heat dispersal
- Supports Intel Core processors and the latest fourth-generation Z87 platform
- Model: XPG V2 DDR3 3100
- Timing: DDR3 1333 CL9-9-9-24 at 1.5V & DDR3 3100 CL12-14-14-36 at 1.65V (XMP Profile 1)
- Density: 8GB (4GB x 2)
- Frequency (Peak transfer rate): 3100MHz (24,800MB/sec)
- Voltage: 1.65 Volts
Images courtesy of ADATA