AeroCool Interstellar Mid Tower PC Case
Ben Jones / 4 months ago
Three 12cm ARGB Fans Included
Includes 3 x 120mm ARGB fans with PWM compatibility that can be controlled using LED control button or ARGB motherboard.
Two 12cm Black Front Fans Included
Includes two 12cm black fans in the front of the case to deliver maximum cooling for your system.
Vertical GPU Mounting
Featuring a rotatable PCIe expansion slot panel, you can choose to mount your graphics card vertically or horizontally.
Supports Longer Graphics Cards
GPU support bracket holds graphics cards with a length of 282mm or longer when mounted horizontally, providing additional stability and support for longer graphics cards.
Cosmic RGB Lighting Design
Featuring a Cosmic RGB lighting design, Interstellar adds a visually stunning and dynamic element to your setup. Comes with built-in lighting modes that can be controlled via LED control button.
Addressable RGB Compatible
Access 16.8 million colours using compatible ARGB motherboards including ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and Gigabyte RGB Fusion (with 5V 3-Pin ARGB header).
Addressable RGB can be controlled using any of two ways:
LED control button or ARGB motherboard.
5-Port PWM ARGB Control Hub
Includes a 5-port PWM ARGB control hub to connect your Addressable RGB fans.
• Comes with 5 PWM ARGB fan ports.
• Compatible with industry standard 4-Pin PWM and 3-Pin ARGB fans.
• Reports fan RPM readings to BIOS.
Please check if the 4-Pin fan header on your motherboard is PWM compatible.
• PWM based – PWM compatible.
• Voltage based – not PWM compatible.
Improved Air Flow
Featuring a unique design with an embedded mesh panel, this case delivers a stylish look and feel while providing superior air flow and circulation.
Maximum Dust Protection
Comes equipped with three easy-to-remove dust filters, including magnetic front and top panel filters along with a bottom dust filter, to help keep your system clean and running smoothly.
Full Tempered Glass Side Panel
Comes equipped with a full tempered glass side panel to showcase the inside of your rig while putting your components on display.
Supports air cooling in the front, top, and rear of the case to enhance cooling performance.
• Front: 120mm x 3 or 140mm x 2 (120mm Black Fan x 2 included).
• Top: 120mm x 2 or 140mm x 2 (120mm ARGB Fan x 2 included).
• Rear: 120mm x 1 (120mm ARGB Fan x 1 included).
Supports liquid cooling in the front, top, and rear of the case for maximum efficiency cooling.
• Front: 120/240/280/360mm Radiator (Optional) (for 360mm, radiator length <395mm) (for 240/280/360mm, radiator plus fan total thickness <58mm).
• Top: 120/240/280mm Radiator (Optional) (Radiator plus fan total thickness<55mm).
• Rear: 120mm Radiator (Optional).
Detachable Cable Management Shroud (must be removed to install a radiator onto the front bracket).
Built for High Performance
• Supports ATX, Micro ATX and Mini- ITX motherboards.
• Supports high-end graphics cards up to 362mm (without front fan).
• Supports CPU cooler up to 163mm.
Convenient Access to Your Media
Quick and easy access to LED control button, USB-C x 1, USB3.0 x 2, HD audio and mic ports, and power & reset button.
• Supports up to 2 x 3.5” HDDs (2 x 3.5”/2.5″).
• Supports up to 4 x 2.5” SSDs (2 x 2.5” and 2 x 2.5”/3.5”).Features
• Mesh front panel with air vents delivers improved air flow.
• Rotatable PCIe expansion slot panel allows for vertical graphics card installation.
• Addressable RGB compatible – Controlled by LED control button or ARGB motherboard.
• Connect up to five Addressable RGB fans with 5-Port PWM ARGB Control Hub.
• Five 12cm fans included: Three 12cm ARGB fans and two 12cm black fans.
• Spacious interior offers support for high-end hardware such as graphics cards and liquid coolers.
• Magnetic front air filter allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Full tempered glass side panel showcases the inside of your rig.
eTeknix uses affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.